The Executive Administrator ensures the smooth operation and function of the Branch through the provision of a wide range of administrative and support services.
United Voice Victoria is powerful member-led union bringing workers together across Australia to have a strong voice at work and in the community. We act on the commitment that a growing union with strong member participation in cutting-edge campaigns can change workers’ lives.
- Use your skills to support some of Australia’s most undervalued workers to stand up and win respect
- We are a leading Australian union committed to innovation, growth and cutting edge campaigns
- Great location near the Queen Victoria markets
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to co-ordinate multiple tasks, plan work flow, set priorities, and work to timelines in a fast paced environment
- A can do person who enjoys working with others and getting things done
- You will have an understanding of the role of Unions and their commitment to social justice and be supportive of this.
- Administrative support to meetings, including coordinating attendance, minutes, report compilation, and action follow up
- Provision of executive assistance including diary management
- Coordinating our end-to-end staff recruitment process
- Ongoing management of HR-related processes including onboarding, training and staff updates
- Planning, set up, and execution of Branch events
- Managing travel and catering requests in line with Branch policy and procedures
- Liaising with all levels of management, staff and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to multi task, set priorities and work to timelines
- Proven ability to take initiative and have a common sense approach to resolving issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and overall computer literacy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- An interest in social justice, community empowerment or unionism.
- Proven ability to show discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
United Voice provides competitive pay and working conditions; a salary range of $78.4k to $82.9k commensurate with experience, a monthly rostered day off, 12% superannuation, and 25% leave loading.
Send your application addressing the core requirements outlined in this job advertisement, along with your current CV, to Ellen Webb, Finance and Operations Director at email@example.com, with the subject line “Executive Administrator”.
Applications for the position close cob Friday 20th July 2018.Back to Work with us