We are looking for someone to be part of our newly created national membership team. You will be involved in the exciting challenge of being part of a new team as it transitions to providing membership services to our 8 branches and 120,000 members. You will be a detail oriented team player, flexible but a stickler for process, always looking for a better way to do things, excited about learning, great under pressure, excellent at prioritising, and a data nerd with great service delivery skills.
The duties of this position are:
- Deliver a quality and professional service to all members and Branches of United Voice.
- Work within the Shared Services Team to ensure the team meets its objectives.
- Process membership transactions including new members, financial transactions and resignations.
- Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with the Branch Executives and Branch staff with a focus on delivering on service expectations, adding value to Branch operations and problem solving.
- Comply with policies and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure high quality and consistent service delivery.
- Ensure workflow processes are actioned in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ensure quality of data entry and take steps to enhance where possible.
- Resolve and escalate queries as necessary.
- Adhere to existing working practices, methods, and procedures.
- Undertake relevant training and development activities.
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post.
Standard hours 7 hours per day/35 hours per week with the option to work an extra 20 mins per day for an RDO per month. Daily hours of operation are 8:30 am to 8:00 pm Western Standard Time/Western Daily Standard Time Monday-Friday. This position will be required to work as part of a roster which ensures coverage of the operational hours.
The skills required for this position are:
- Experience in working in high performing teams;
- Excellent customer/member service skills;
- Experience in working in a shared services environment;
- Excellent knowledge of databases systems and capacity to maintain them;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and liaison skills;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- A commitment to the United Voice’s values
When Applying please ensure you include
- Cover letter
- Additional document addressing the selection criteria
Send application to email@example.com
Closing date 1 May 2018
Salary $59,600Back to Work with us