United Voice announces at the union’s National Council meeting that the National Leadership team has been re-elected.
The Australian Electoral Commission handled the vote and we are pleased to announce the result today.
The re-elected leadership team:
- National Secretary – Jo-anne Schofield
- National Assistant Secretary – Helen Gibbons
- National President – Gary Bullock
- National Vice-Presidents – Lyndal Ryan and Carolyn Smith
- National Executive members – Mel Gatfield, Julie Korlevska, David Di Troia, Donna Duke, Sharron Caddie, Karma Lord, Jannette Armstrong, Erina Early, Jess Walsh and Ben Redford.
The national elections follow on from recent state branch elections, where all state leadership teams were re-elected.
Jo-anne Schofield, re-elected National Secretary says, “The across-the-board re-elections are a ringing endorsement of our union’s strong and unified leadership team.
“The results give us a stable leadership team and a great foundation to shape the future of our union.
“There are always plenty of opportunities for exciting thinking and we have a great leadership team that will rise to the challenge of continuing to build strength and continuing to deliver results that change people’s lives for the better.”
United Voice National Council is the national platform for making decisions about the future direction of our union. The National Council elects the National Executive, ensuring that members’ voices are heard and vocalised at every level of United Voice.Back to News and Media